Friday, December 17, 2010

Hair Cut



The other day I went see my hairdresser. I was only planning to get my hair trimmed. Not anything new or special, just a trim. My hairdresser was finishing up with a woman who was getting a whole new look for the holidays. I had never really thought of doing that. She had her hair colored, highlighted, and thinning. Then she had her hair styled. I guess she was set for the holidays.

When it was my turn I told my hair dresser I was not familiar with the hair scissors you use for thinning hair. Since she and I are friends she told me very quickly my hair is so fine it just doesn’t need it.

Then she picked her Kamisori Scissors and got to work. I got my hair trimmed keeping the same look I have had for a couple of years. Oh well, maybe someday I will brave a new look. I know I will have to think about a color soon. LOL

4 comments:

Lisa P@www.isitmondayalready.com said...

Oh hun I get a hair up my butt every few years and change completely. I always say it will grow back it I hate it!

Debby@Just Breathe said...

I am always trying new things but always go back to the same old thing. It's just who I am and that is okay.

Secret Mom Thoughts said...

A change is good every now and then. i need one now!

gayle said...

I got my hair cut short last year and love it! For about 2 months. I guess I just like long hair!