Monday, March 21, 2011

..... And I'm Finally Back!!


Well after a very long and exciting week I am finally back. Softball was fun, weather was beautiful, and ocean was cold!!


The girls did really well in the tournament last week finishing 5th out of 40 teams. My younger daughter and her friend and all the other siblings had a blast swimming in the heated pool and being burned to a crisp. It was lots of fun and it has been very hard for me to get back in the swing of things, but hopefully today I will be back to normal.

11 comments:

Chatty Crone said...

Congrats to the girls - and personally - I've missed you. Glad you are back.
sandie

Together We Save said...

Oh Thanks Sandie!!

Ginny Hartzler said...

A great picture, did you take it? I love the way their legs are reflecting on the sand! Great to have you back!!

Kelly L said...

Sounds like a blast!
I've Become My Mother
Kelly's Ideas
Amazing Salvation

Anonymous said...

Sounds like it was a blast and so many good memories made:-)
I know there are several of us that have missed you and glad to have you back. You are actually my homepage.... bet there is a few of us<3

Blessings,
Annie~

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Sounds like it was fun, so glad you got to get away for awhile.

Connie said...

Hurray! You're back! Glad to see you posting again. Sounds like you had a fun week. Congratulations to your daughters! :)

April said...

Big congrats to your girls...that's such a cute picture! Glad y'all had fun!

Liz Mays said...

They're beautiful and I'm so happy everyone had a good time!

Tiz said...

I have missed you!!!!!

RaD said...

Sounds like a lot of fun and 5th out of 40 is something to be excited about!