Thursday, September 8, 2011

7 Reasons Not To Mess With Children

Part 7 of 7 Reasons Not To Mess With Children

The children were lined up in the cafeteria of a Catholic elementary school for lunch. At the head of the table was a large pile of apples. The nun made a note, and posted on the apple tray:

'Take only ONE . God is watching.'

Moving further along the lunch line, at the other end of the table was a large pile of chocolate chip cookies.

A child had written a note, 'Take all you want. God is watching the apples.'

I have loved sharing these I hope everyone has enjoyed reading them too.

4 comments:

Connie said...

I have enjoyed these, Denise. They were all quite cute and clever. Thanks for sharing them! Made me smile. :-)

Anonymous said...

bahahah good one

Anonymous said...

Jacob posted this on his blog, and linked it back to you :D

Chatty Crone said...

I am!