Monday, April 2, 2012

Speech Time

I have not been doing a very good job lately of posting pictures of all the different things my girls are involved in, so I am going to share a few pictures of my middle daughter and just one of the many things she has going all the time....


Here you can see my middle daughter back row on the left. The 5 girls on the front row are running for Miss Law-Co High. The teachers nominate 10 seniors each year who they feel are well rounded students; good grades, stay out of trouble, involved in school activities, ect.... These students pick a campaign manager and they "run for office" my daughter is a campaign manager.


The sign on the bottom in the very middle, all the colors, my daughter made that sign. It might no look it in the picture but it is huge and it took hours to complete.
And here she is giving her speech about the candidate. She she is standing there talking in front of over 2,500 people. Not something I would like to do. She must have done a good job, her candidate won!! (and as a side note, she has been asked to be the campaign manager 3 times and 2 of those girls have won!)

2 comments:

Connie said...

She must be very good at making speeches! Her sign looks very impressive too. Nice to hear she is doing so well. I hope you and your family have a happy Easter! :)

Debby@Just Breathe said...

You must be so proud of her. I was a quiet little mouse in school. I could never have given a speech in front of my peers!