Recently I was given 2 samples of Sure to try. I really liked it, they have two new Conditioning Solids - Vitamin Infusion and Pure Essence. They work great and smell great too. My underarms were noticeably softer.
The new products offer a pH-balanced invisible formula that provides lasting odor and wetness protection while working to reduce irritation and smooth rough skin. The unscented Vitamin Infusion formula conditions and repairs with Vitamins A and E, while the Pure Essence variety features a light fragrance and soothing aloe extracts.
Sure is available nationwide at major drug stores and retails for around $2.99. Available varieties include Unscented, Regular Scent, Fresh Scent, Powder Scent, Vitamin Infusion and Pure Essence. www.suredeodorant.com
And now I just found out.....
There is a Sure Confidence Boost contest taking place on Sure deodorant’s Facebook page this week.
How to enter:
- Visit Sure’s page at: https://www.facebook.com/Sure
- Tag your most confident friend in a post and let everyone know why you are nominating him/her
- Be sure to include the hashtag, “#SureConfidenceBoost” when you post your nomination on Sure’s wall
- Encourage others to visit Sure’s page and like your post
- The person whose post receives the most likes will win a $50 Amex gift card and a Sure swag bag for herself and a friend. Voting ends this Friday, 11/1. Good luck!