Thursday, February 13, 2014

All-Natural Sleep Aid w/ Added Wellness Nutrients

Do you have trouble sleeping? I sure do. I have tried a couple of over-the-counter remedies to help with my lack of sleep, but one gave me nightmares and other really did not help. 
But then I was lucky enough to be contacted by Glysonna. Tey sent me a bottle to try and it has really helped. I like that it is a liquid so I can take a half a dose, which works fine for me, and it tastes great. Since it is not in pill form it is very easy to swallow.  
"Glysonna is a drug-free sleep aid, glycine fortified with added wellness nutrients which helps you to reach restorative sleep by:
a) Triggering relaxation. b) Sustaining sleep. c) Initiating the natural sleep process."
You can purchase Glysonna by visiting BuyGlysonna.com (One 8 ounce bottle is $19.95 and a 4-pack is $59.85).
Disclosure: I received a bottle of Glysonna to try but as always all opinions are my own.

No comments: