Friday, July 25, 2014

Publix and Betty Crocker Help Make Meals Easy and Delicious #LoveToGrillHere, #PlatefullCoOp and #paid


Do you need a quick & delicious weeknight meal idea? Hamburger Helper has a variety of tasty flavors your whole family will love such as Bold Crispy Buffalo Chicken or Crunchy Taco. Add in fresh ingredients such as shredded cheese or chopped tomatoes to add even more deliciousness to your dinner table. Check out the meal I prepared for my family the other night......


The Chicken Helper Bold Crispy Buffalo Chicken was new to me.


 It is so easy to prepare, I just cut up some chicken breast and stirred in the seasoning mix, and cooked it in the skillet. 

Then I boiled the pasta with carrots (That was included!!!) for my pasta salad. I added the seasoning packet, some diced tomatoes and sliced olives. The recipe called for mayo but I weas out so I used sour cream. It was delicious!!

I loved that the meal came with side in the same box. This is something I will be having again for sure.

Looking to add this yummy meal to your week night menu? Or you can try one of the many other varities. You can visit your local Publix® store now to stock up & save on your favorites for a quick & delicious meal that your whole family will love during the “Love to Shop Here, Love to Save Here” event!

Be on the lookout for these exclusive in-store savings thru 8-6:

In-Store SavingsOffer available in-store now  – 8/6, available at Publix.•Hamburger Helper and Betty Crocker Potatoes at 10/$10
Printable Coupons•Save $1 when you buy FOUR any flavor Betty Crocker® Pouch Potatoes
- Visit www.ReadyPlanSave.com to clip and print your coupons. While supplies last.
•Save $1 on Hamburger Helper when you buy three boxes any flavor Helper™ Home Cooked Skillet Dishes
-Visit http://www.coupons.com to clip and print your coupons. While supplies last.



General Mills provided me with the free product and information but as always opinions are my own.

No comments: