Thursday, November 12, 2015

Chicken Zucchini Burgers ~ Paleo

Since I have gone Paleo I have tried lots of different recipes. Recently I found one that had grated zucchini and ground chicken. I decided to adapt it a little to flavors I like.


I started with a package of ground chicken, 2 grated zucchini, some chopped onions, 4 pieces of chopped bacon, 1 egg, chopped jalapeno, pepper and salt. 


I just stirred everything together and put a spoonful into my skillet. I just cooked them thoroughly.


I served with steamed veggies. They were delicious!!

Printable Version
Ingredients:

1 Pkg Ground Chicken
2 Zucchini Grated
1 Egg
4 Slices of chopped uncooked bacon  (I usually use my kitchen scissors to cut it into pieces)
Diced Onion (to taste, I like a lot)
Diced Jalapeno (to taste, again I like a lot)
Salt and Pepper to taste

Directions:

Mix all ingredients together and spoon into a skillet. Cook on medium to low heat until done.

They are yummy!!



No comments: