Thursday, November 5, 2015

Paleo - Coconut Almond No Bake Cookies


Since I have gone Paleo I have so many people ask me what I eat. Honestly I eat alot, it is just all really clean. Here is one of my favorite cookie recipes. Simple to make with just a few ingredients, and before you say "I hate coconut" try using unsweetened just one time, the taste is very different, in a good way.
I have made these cookies a couple of different ways depending on what nuts I have available. In true Paleo style I usually always try to add some protien to any sweet I am having. 

Printable Version
Ingredients: 
1 cup Unsweetened Coconut Flakes
1 Tablespoon Almond Butter
2 ozs of Slivered Almonds
1/4 cup Pure Maple Syrup
3 Tablespoons of Baking Cocoa 
Directions:
Mix all ingredients in pan on low on the stovetop, stir about 5 minutes then drop into spoonfuls onto wax papers to cool and firm up. They do not get hard like regular drop cookies. I store in an air tight container with wax paper in between.
They are so yummy!! Enjoy!! 

No comments: