Have you tried V.I.Poo yet? I know noone ever really like to discuss bathroom odars but with V.I.Poo you don't have to worry about it. V.I.Poo traps unpleasant smells where they belong -- in the bowl -- and releases a pleasant fragrance to help leave the bathroom smelling better than before you used it. I had a chance to try it for myself and it worked really well.
Friday, March 31, 2017
Have you tried Charmin Essentials yet? My family loves it. Named 2017 product of the year Charmin Essentials Soft is a new product from Charmin that provides shoppers with the same Charmin-like softness they know and love at an Angel Soft-like price* and is clog and septic-safe.
About Product of the Year:
In the US, the Product of the Year seal is backed by the votes of over 40,000 consumers, serving as a shortcut for shoppers in the supermarket, saving them time and money. For manufacturers of the winning products, the award is a powerful marketing message proven to increase product trial, awareness, distribution and sales. Product of the Year accepts entries every year from consumer packaged goods that demonstrate innovation and were launched within the previous year.
*Angel Soft® is a registered trademark of Georgia-Pacific Consumer Productions LP *based on MSRP
It's April, and Swagbucks has an early Easter treat in the form of a $5 bonus! Swagbucks is a rewards site where you earn points (called SB) for things you're probably doing online already, like searching, watching videos, discovering deals, and taking surveys. Then you take those points and exchange them for gift cards to places like Amazon, Starbucks, Walmart, Target, or PayPal cash.
When you sign up through me this month, you can earn a $5 bonus! Here's how:
1. Sign up using this link
2. Earn 300 SB total before 5/1/17. You'll get a $3 (300 SB) bonus for it!
3. If you spend at least $25 through Swagbucks Shop* you'll get another $2 (200 SB) bonus on top of the cash back you'll get from shopping. If you have some shopping to do online, just go to Swagbucks first and visit the store through them. It doesn't cost you anything extra, but you'll get SB points for every dollar you spend (on top of the bonus)!
That's it. It's super easy, and Swagbucks is for real. I use it myself, and I've earned over $700!! It's awesome to be able to cash out for gift cards and save them up to pay for tires, wedding gifts, and other daily needs.
*You must receive your shopping SB before June 1st
Tuesday, March 28, 2017
If you have some online shopping to do before April hits, Swagbucks is offering amazing deals at 40 of your favorite stores! Just click here and you can get up to 20% cash back (in the form of SB points) shopping at stores like Walmart, JCPenney, Sephora, Old Navy, Target, Amazon, and more!
New to Swagbucks? It's the site where you earn SB points for things you're already doing online, like shopping, watching videos, trying new products and services, taking surveys, and even surfing the web. Click here to create your account - as a special bonus, if you spend $25 shopping online through Swagbucks before April 1st, you'll get a $2 (aka 200 SB) bonus!
I am excited to announce.... The Swan Princess is back, with an all-new feature length movie! Get ready to go on an undercover detective adventure when THE SWAN PRINCESS: ROYALLY UNDERCOVER arrives for the first time on DVD TODAY March 28 from Sony Pictures Home Entertainment.
The newest installment of the beloved animated franchise follows the enchanting tale of young Princess Alise and her friends as they embark on a new adventure where they solve a royal mystery using their detective skills and spy gadgets. Featuring fan-favorite characters and all news faces, this next installment is the perfect fit for a new generation of Swan Princess fans
You can watch the trailer here:
I found the movie fun and exciting. I loved the adventures the Princess gets into!!
Monday, March 27, 2017
March Madness is here, and Swagbucks is celebrating with "Collector's Bills" worth bonus SB points that you can collect by simply searching the web. Collect them all, and you get an SB Bonus! Once you've collected enough SB, you can redeem them for gift cards to stores like Amazon, PayPal Cash, and many more!Here's all the information for this week's March Madness Collector's Bills:Search the web through the Swagbucks search starting Monday, March 27th through Friday, March 31st, and when you get a search win, you may get a special Collector’s Bill valued at either:
- 5 SB
- 8 SB
- 10 SB
- 12 SB
- 22 SBWhen you get a Collector’s Bill you’ll receive the value of the bill and the bill will be added to your “Collector’s Bills” ledger. Collect all 5 Collector’s Bills and you’ll instantly earn a 20 SB Bonus!Keep searching til you find them all!
Swagbucks is hosting another round of Shopping Swago! What is SWAGO you ask? It's a bingo-inspired promotion run by Swagbucks, a website that rewards you with points (called SB) for completing everyday online activities. You can redeem those SB for free gift cards. If you've never used Swagbucks, participating in SWAGO is a great introduction to the site and an easy way to earn a good amount of points quickly.Here’s what you need to know to get your 200 SB Bonus (and don’t worry, you don’t have to make a purchase to complete a pattern):
- Shop Swago will begin on Monday, March 27th at 9am PT/12pm ET, make sure you hit “Join” otherwise you won’t get credit for completing the action items. Each square on your Swago Board will contain an action item to complete.
- Once you complete the action item in a particular square the square will change color signifying the action item is complete.
- You have a limited amount of time to mark off as many squares as possible so use your time wisely.
- Be mindful of the patterns and their corresponding bonuses located on the right of your Swago Board. The patterns will vary in difficulty and bonus value.
- Once you’ve achieved a pattern the corresponding “Submit” button will light up. You can have multiple patterns available for submission, however, you can only submit ONE pattern so choose wisely.
- The game ends Friday, March 31st at 12pm PDT/3pm EDT. So make sure to hit “Submit” on the pattern you wish to submit. If you don’t hit “Submit” before the game ends you won’t receive your SB bonus.