Tuesday, December 8, 2009

National Honor Society

So much has gone on in the last week I can hardly remember it all.

Last Thursday I feed the High School girls basketball team supper. Spaghetti, Chicken Fettuccini, Salad, Bread and dessert. Let me tell you... those girls can eat. (I have no pictures of course) They had a great time together all 20 of them Varsity, JV, and managers. It is a tradition to eat together before district home games.
-


Friday... Basketball game. They won (now 7-1) Our Crowd was very into it.

-


Saturday... Christmas shopping with my mom and girls. They pick out things they would like for Christmas and we spend the day together. It is always stressful and fun.
-
Saturday night... Student Government progressive dinner. The house I was assigned we served the appetizers.
-
Then Sunday.... My middle daughter (a sophomore) was inducted into the National Honor Society. My oldest (a junior) was last year. This is quite an honor at our school. Only about 15 per grade are selected. I am very proud.


So .... I have been posting about deals like crazy but have not had the chance to take advantage of most of them. I will try and get back to it this week.

Oh and don't forget to enter the Jiffy Lube $35 Gift Card Giveaway!!

4 comments:

onegirliegirl said...

Congratulations to your daughter! That is quite an honor!

xoxo ~Lisa

Sherrie said...

Congratulations to your daughter(s). That is a great honor, and it will look excellent on a resume in the future. :) Hope you all are enjoying the season!

Lourie said...

Congrats to your daughter! That is great. And yes, teenage girls can and do EAT! haha.

~~Mel~~ said...

It's such a busy season, isn't it?

Congrats to both of your beautiful girls!