Friday, February 27, 2009

Kreativ Blogger Award


Sandy at Organize with Sandy presented me with this award. I am very excited. Go over and check out her site. She has great ideas.

The rules with this award are to name 7 things you love & pass the award onto 7 blogs you love.

The Things I love.

1. My Husband
2. My Girls
3. Jesus Christ and the church family he has given me.
4. Blogging (I might be an addict)
5. Buttercups
6. Living in a small town.
7. A clean house (yeah like that ever happens).

Now the 7 bloggers I am passing this one to. This is a very hard choice I like so many.

1.Coco at Frugal in Paradise.
2.Blogging Friend at Poor Coupon Clipping Teacher.
3. Melissa at Saving Cents with Sense.
4. Jamie at I am a Money Magnet.
5. Julie at Frugal Shopping with Julie.
6. Blogging Friend at Cent with Love.
7. Crystal at Money Saving Mom.

Don't forget to either email your favorite bloggers or comment them to let them know they have won.

Thanks again Sandy and as soon as I figure out how to grab your button I will.

5 comments:

Julie said...

Thank you so much! Who doesn't love getting blogger awards? :)

Melissa said...

Thank you, thank you! This is my first award, I'm so excited! :)

Coco said...

Wow. Thank you! It's my first award! I had a feeling today would be a great day :) Thanks to you, now it's true.

~~Mel~~ said...

Congrats on the award!

Jamie @ I Am A Money Magnet said...

Thank You! I'm posting about this soon! :)