Monday, February 16, 2009

Kroger Deal


Last weeks Kroger deal. Two weeks ago when Kroger had the buy 10 get $3 off I had figured I was getting the deal twice so $6 off. Must have not added correctly because only $3 came off. So this week I made sure to make those purchases separately... this is what I got:
2 Ragu Spaghetti Sauces
8 Gatorades
4 Boxes of fruit snacks
6 Boxes of Pizza Rolls.
I got all this for $11.95. I saved 73% on this transaction.

Now this is not all I got at Kroger, with a family of 5 I need alot more than this, but this was my best deal. I have learned that having separate orders can motivate you due to extreme savings.

My other order this week was really good too even though I was only able to get one free pack of toilet paper. Other total $59.38 savings on this order 45%.

No comments: