Monday, March 23, 2009

In Loving Memory


My mother-in-law passed away last Tuesday evening at age 76 due to complications from Alzheimer's. She is survived by 1 daughter and 3 sons. 12 grandchildren also survive.

I have not really known if I could post anything about this but I want her to be remembered. She was a wonderful loving person and she will be greatly missed. She is in heaven now and that brings us all comfort.

Sorry for my lack of posting. I will try to be back in the swing of things this week.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wondered where you had been, sorry for your loss, but think about how wonderful she is doing now. Thank you for stopping by my blog today:)

Judy said...

Sorry about your mother-in-law. I'll be praying for God to comfort you at this time.

Sherrie said...

Sorry to hear about your mother-in-law. Praying God's comfort and strength for your family!

~~Mel~~ said...

I am so sorry for your loss. Thinking of you!

Free Is Fun said...

Sorry to hear of your loss.

3 Bay B Chicks said...

I was truly sorry to read about your loss. I hope you are able to find comfort with family and friends during this difficult time.

-Francesca