Saturday, March 28, 2009

Target Deals


This is my first post about deals at SuperTarget. I am pretty happy with what I got. The closest Super store is about 1 hour from my home. I had to go out of town today so that put me very close.
Lucky for me I am a coupon printing nut so I had plenty of in-store coupons to use. No razors or Cheetos to be found so I missed out on those deals but here is what I got.
2 Betty Crocker Fruit snacks minus 2 $.50 target coupons and 1 $.75
mfg coupon
8 Market Pantry Soups minus 4 $.50 target coupons
1 Artisan Bread minus $1 target coupon (Free-I know why hadn't I printed more
4 Pkgs of steak, various kinds, minus 4 $2 target coupons
Total spent $14.44 including tax
Total saved $14.14 !!!! :)
Not to bad. SuperTarget is very nice but most of the items I buy regularly were a little high. I will defiantly watch for the Superstore coupons and save them for my next trip.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I have found that Target and Walmart are generally more expensive than my buy price on most things. Now that I am spoiled by coupons and sales I find a lot less. But every once in a while Target puts out some really good store coupons that makes for a freezer full of free steaks.

Betsy Bargain said...

Sounds like you got some pretty good deals. I wish I had a SuperTarget near me :(!

xinex said...

The nearest Target store from us is 1.5 hr. drive away. I wish I was more like you in clipping coupons and saving money...Christine

Frances said...

WTG! Great savings!