Thursday, March 5, 2009

Walgreens Deal

I had a really great night at Walgreens last night. They had everything I went in for and they let me do more than one transaction.

Transaction #1

3 Dove Soaps at $.99 each

1 Dove Soap at $1.29

4 Dove .5oz Deodorants at $.99 each (had 2$1.50 off 2 coupons). Also used $3.50 RR from the other day.

Total OOP was $2.20 and I got a $10 RR.

Transaction #2 I really got alot with this one.

2 boxes Chex Mix bars ($.50 coupon each) $1.49
2 boxes Fiber One bars (1.35 coupon each) $ .62
Rescue Lotion ($1.50 coupon) $ .96
2 Ragu sauces ($.75 off 2 coupon) $2.25
Colgate Max ($1.50 coupon in mail) $1.49
Walgreens sandwich bags (ad coupon) $ .99
Used my $10 RR from transaction 1 so my total OOP was $1.48 (taxes I think)

So in both transactions I only spent $3.86 and I left with $3.50 RR for the toothpaste and $2.00 RR for the lotion.

Awesome trip and I still have another $1.50 coupon from the mail on Colgate.



6 comments:

Tour guide @ Mommy Excursions said...

Great Blog! Thanks for the prayers. My Makayla is much better now=) God Bless!

Laurapdq said...

Great deals! I love my Walgreens also, and they NEVER give me a problem with coupons or rr's.

Judy said...

It's great getting those great deals and I love it when people share about it. I'm getting to know more and more about couponing and saving money. Since my husband reached retirement age it's great to find out how to save. He's still working some, but may one day want to quit work altogether. Thanks. I'm glad you take the time to share with us.

Lisa P@www.isitmondayalready.com said...

Great deals! I started to get back into walgreens but with the easy saver going by by I dont know were that will leave me! The RR program is good but they RR expire to quick for me!

Rochele said...

Thanks for the idea to combine the deoderant and soap together...this is why I love blogs!! I'm headed there today:)

Anonymous said...

I really need to hit up Walgreen's more often! I started doing so and brought the stuff to our local food shelter. I think i may need to start it up again. But, I need to remember to go at the beginning of a sale cuz its all gone when I go. lol!

Thanks for the safe wishes. I love my new tires! My car has superpowers now. Okay, maybe not but it was well worth the investment for all the miles I drive per week! 400 mi per wk.