Monday, March 2, 2009

We have SNOW!!

Ok I know for some this is not much snow and for some it is not exciting but for those of us in Southern Middle Tennessee snow is exciting. We don't get snow often and when we do it is usually gone as guick as we get it. But this morning we get to go out throw snowballs and build a snowman. Church was canceled so we played outside and had some great family time. Our lives are so busy and the girls are growing up so fast it was really nice to have a day at home.

3 comments:

~~Mel~~ said...

I have lots of snow here if you want it lol.

Together We Save said...

I wish. Well my kiddos do anyway. I have to say it would be fun for alittle while.

Anonymous said...

We didn't get hardly any snow this time around. But when you rarely get snow, any snow is a big deal and its so fun to get outside and play with your kids! I am glad you were able to have such a fun family day!