Monday, April 6, 2009

Chicken Spaghetti

The other night at my daughter's softball game I had Chicken Spaghetti. I had never had it. I know, I know... gasp. But I hadn't. So anyway it is great... a Weight Watcher's recipe I understand.

I searched the Web for pictures of Chicken Spaghetti and had a hard time finding what I was looking for. So I used my own pictures which are not very good.

The ingredients:



The recipe:

  • 4 boneless chicken breast
  • 8oz Velveeta
  • 1 package spaghetti
  • 1 can ro-tel
  • salt & pepper

Boil chicken breast, remove chicken and conserve water.

Use water to boil spaghetti.

Melt Velveeta and rotel together in crock pot.

Add diced chicken and cooked pasta.

Add small amount of chicken broth.

Easy and delicious.

7 comments:

Debbie said...

Yum. Sounds good to me.

Lisa @ Crazy Adventures in Parenting said...

I love chicken spaghetti! Yum! :)

Michelle said...

I bet 2% Milk Velveeta would make that even ligther!

Tracy said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog today!

As for your recipe...YUM! I love Velveeta and Rotel melted together to make "queso dip" for tortilla chips!

:)

~~Mel~~ said...

Looks and sounds yummy! Thanks for sharing.

Tina❀ said...

Your blog is fabulous. Thanks for visiting mine.
I'm certainly going to try that Chicken, sounds yummy!!

Stephanie said...

I had no idea you could make chicken spaghetti!?
Great tip and I do love your blog!