Thursday, April 23, 2009

My Living Will


MY LIVING WILL.......
Last night, my friend and I were sitting in the living room and I said to her, 'I never want to live in a vegetative state, dependent on some machine and fluids from a bottle.
If that ever happens, just pull the plug. 'She got up, unplugged the Computer, and threw out my coffee.
She's such a pain.....
My Sister-in-law sent this to me in an email. I doubt she has any idea how much I blog, so to me this is quite funny. I did have to soften a couple of words to make it less blog offensive. :-) Just thought everyone could use a good laugh.

13 comments:

EcOnomical Mom said...

Thank you for sharing! It's almost painful to read this...there are times that that is me too!! Hilarious though!!

Nicole said...

Thanks for stopping by, I can't wait to read your blog!

Petunia said...

Haha! I LOVE this!!! :)

Anonymous said...

That was really funny! Gave me the giggles!

Unknown said...

Ha that was a f=really good one!

Lisa P@www.isitmondayalready.com said...

Funny Funnny! I have something funny for you over at my blog! Swing by to pick it up

Lissa said...

This is sooo true, if some only knew! Made me laugh...love it!

Rochele said...

This is hilarious, I posted it on my blog too.

On a limb with Claudia said...

That's very funny!

april said...

Because I work as a nurse I really think I needed this tonight. Very funny!!!!

Judy said...

We recently went through the death of my husband's brother. His doctor knew his wishes. That's definitely something you need to make known, even if it is hard to think about.

coupongeek said...

Thanks for the laugh! :) I added you to my blogroll and to the BTB list for your magazine link.

~Jaycie

A.Marie said...

Oh, My Word! That was the funniest thing I have heard all day!! I love your blog, and have become a follower!