Wednesday, April 15, 2009

"Seven Habits of Highly Effective People - Powerful Lessons in Personal Change"


Seven Habits of Highly Effective People - Powerful Lessons in Personal Change"
Know in 10 minutes what it takes others hours, and keep up with the latest trends in your industry.
In this summary you will learn:

  • Seven approaches that effective people take to attain fulfillment.
  • How to build your character and shape your life more deliberately.

Available to US, Canada, Australia, France, Germany, Ireland, Italy, Mexico, Spain, UK.

2 comments:

Ginny said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I get in a choke hold with debt as well :) I love your blog title as well, very good! Thanks for the link to this freebie, going to get it right now!

The Wallace Family said...

I have never read this book, but I have read 7 Habits of Highly Effective Teens and it was good! Thanks for stopping by my blog!