Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Walgreens Deal

Walgreens has an amazing deal going in celebration of Earth Day use
this coupon at Walgreens and receive a free reusable shopping tote and 15% to 20% off your entire order (some exclusions apply).


This is what I got:

2 Chapstick Medley (1 per transaction)

2 Glade Soy Candles ( 1 per transaction) - $4 IP here

Walgreens Green Bag - free here

Hershey Almond Bar - free from buying Coke (monthly special) 16 oz

Coke Classic (not pictured - I am drinking)

Mitchum Deodorant (I could not find my coupon? Maybe I dropped it in the store?)

Pledge Fabric Sweeper - $2 IP here

Physicians Formula Mascara - on sale 40% off will submit for ESR

Physician's Formula Eye Shadow - on sale 40% off will submit for ESR

Starbucks Truffles - minus $1 coupon from paper

Pledge Mulit-surface Spray - $2 IP here

2 Boxes Sandwich Bags

Total Spent $15.37 total saved $37.19 plus $7 in RR and will submit Physicians Formula for ESR of $10 and mail in rebate of $5.07.

Thanks to Common Sense with Money for pointing out these great combinations.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good job!! Makes me want to go shopping.

MoneyMateKate said...

Don't feel too bad about losing your Mitchum coupon - they all expired on 4/21. I managed to snag 4 by then though :)