Thursday, April 9, 2009

Walgreen's


Pretty good trip to Walgreen's today. Had not been yet this week and I was pleased that most of what I went looking for they had in stock.
What I got in 3 transactions:
3 Oust Sprays - used 3 $2 coupons
Edge Shaving Cream - Received $3 RR
16oz Coke - used BOGO free coupon
16oz Diet Coke
Chapstick - Received $2 RR
Playtex Tampons - used $1 ES coupon
Colgate Toothpaste - used $1 Colgate coupon from coupons.com on my left sidebar
Reese Bar - free with coke purchase
Hershey Bar - free with coke purchase
4 Big Cheetos
Total OOP $11.79 with $2 RR remaining and $3 in ES Rebates

10 comments:

Kelly Deneen Raymond said...

Nice deals!!

You have a New Moon clock too! I need one. :)

LaVonne said...

Great deals! I can't wait, our local city is getting a Walgreens and I can't wait.

Thanks for stopping by my blog. Comment anytime. I love comments :)

Always a Southern Girl said...

I love getting good deals! Wal-greens has some good ones. I have this book written by a Christian author about money saving tips. I have to go look up the name and get back to you on that. But I have used some of her tips and combined coupons with mfg and store and wow! Saved some money.

Thanks for visiting my blog. I look forward to getting to know you more. Have a great evening!

Recreationalart said...

Awesome - I love clipping too!!

Coco said...

For some reason, I could not find Colgate coupon. Gone already?

Lisa P@www.isitmondayalready.com said...

good deals, I wish my Walgreens were nice but the managers are all coupon haters LOL

Anjanette Young said...

Wow you rock!! That is some great shopping.

Anonymous said...

Coke AND a free candy bar??!

Together We Save said...

I had a BOGO free Coke coupon and Wags has a buy one Coke get one Hershey. So I bought one Coke and got the rest for free. :-)

Together We Save said...

Oh and the Colgate coupon is the last coupon on my Coupons.com link on my side bar.