Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Award Time



I received a couple of awards last week and I have not had a chance (taken the time) to post them. Elizabeth from Type A Mommy presented me with this wonderful award. I can not thank her enough.

Here are the rules of the Lemonade Award:


1.Put the logo on your blog or post
2. Nominate at least 10 blogs that show an attitude of gratitude
3. Link to your nominees within your post
4. Comment on their blogs to let them know they've received this award
5. Share the love and link to this post and the person who nominated you for the award
6. Tell us how you've come to have an attitude of gratitude

I have an "attitude of gratitude" for many reasons. But for this I will focus on blogging... I can not express how much I appreciate it when fellow bloggers give me advice about my blog. How to post something, how to link something, ect.... I have asked several different bloggers questions and they are always quick to reply with help.

The 10 blogs are:



  1. "Centsational Sales"

  2. Coupon Geek

  3. Backporch Reflections

  4. Kelly's Ideas

  5. http://mommayoungs-at-home.blogspot.com/

  6. Ask Kari & Kjsa

  7. A Quest for Cents

  8. Looking forward to a more frugal 2009

  9. Sweet Serendipity

  10. Stuff could always be worse


-------------------------

I have also be given:




Thanks Mel from ....The Bubble...thoughts and other miscellaneous blabberings from me... who gave me this wonderful award.

Here are the award rules:

List 7 things that make you Awe-Summm and then pass the award on to 7 bloggers you love.


Make sure to tag the recipients and let them know they have won! Also link back to the Queen that tagged you.

7 things about me:
  1. My church
  2. My family
  3. I am always on time
  4. I am a pretty good listener
  5. I am learning to be a pretty good couponer
  6. My small town
  7. I am pretty organized

The 7 blogs I tag:

  1. It's a Dog and Pony Show
  2. Our Chaotic Life
  3. Lollypops and Lizards
  4. More Than Words
  5. Future Queen of the Universe
  6. Mommy Boo of Two
  7. Mimi's Toes

Thanks again so much for these awards.

13 comments:

Jodi said...

thanks so much - you're too sweet!

kari and kijsa said...

Thank you so much!! We are honored!! You made our day!!!
blessings,
kari & kijsa

coupongeek said...

Thank you for the award! I'm hoping to get to it this weekend!

~Jaycie

Anjanette Young said...

Oh thank you so much!!!

Have a great day.

Unknown said...

Thank you so much! You Rock!

More Than Words said...

Oh my gosh..thank you so much!! I've seen this award around different blogs and I thought it was so cute!!!

Thank you!!

And I loved your list! LOL, I can tell you are pretty organized!

Frances said...

Thanks for the award! I really appreciate it!

Unknown said...

Thanks for the award!!! Your so sweet!

Sweet Serendiptiy said...

Wow, thank you so much! I am honored to be in great company. :)

Kim@stuffcould.... said...

Thanks so much for the award, it is encouraging, it will take me a few days to get it posted since I am having trouble with these links. Momma Young is nice enough to help.
thanks
Kim

mommy boo of two said...

Thank you for the award! This is proving to be very difficult for me, though. Maybe I'm just thinking too hard about it. I'll get it posted tomorrow sometime.

~~Mel~~ said...

Thanks for playing along!

Cinder Craft said...

Thank you so much for nominating me for the Lemonade Award. I haven't been able to be onliine since my computer had a VERY malicious virus and I could not do anything. Problem is fixed and now back to buisness, well and a bit of fun.:)Thanks again!
jennifer