Friday, May 22, 2009

CVS Deals


Get CVS trip. I have not used a $5 off $30 in awhile. I forgot how good a deal this can be. I scanned my CVS card at the in store machine and one of my coupons was $5 off $30.
This is how it went:
4 David's Sunflower Seeds 4 - $5.00 on sale
used 2 $1 off printables
used $1 off 2 coupon
2 Right Guard Extreme 2 - $5 on sale
used 2 - $1 off coupons they were printables but I don't have the link
2 Dry Idea Roll on 2- $5 on sale
used 2 - $2 off printables
2 Microwave Popcorn 2 for $5 on sale
used 2 $.50 coupons from inserts
2 Hershey Dark Choc $1.99 BOGO free
used 2 - $1 off coupons
2 Sally Hensen Nail Polish $4.99 BOGO 50% off
used a BOGO free coupon from All You and cashier took off $4.99
2 Gold Emblem Choc covered Peanuts $.99 each
Store coupon from machine $1 off 2
Final Price after Coupons $10.80 including tax
Total Savings $40.38
Earned $5 in ECB for seeds and popcorn
Earned $4 in ECB for both deo
So great night and now I have ECB so start next week.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW!I know I say that every time but you really are amazing! So once again WOW!

Free Is Fun said...

My CVS doesn't have those scanner things, bummer.
It's also a dinky little thing

Anonymous said...

Just stopped over to see what you were up to and say hi.

Darlene said...

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog!

I have never been to a CVS. It sounds like you got some GREAT deals!

Melissa said...

You did a great job of combining sales and coupons! We always use the store-printable coupons on the Gold Emblem chocolate-covered peanuts, too. :)