Thursday, May 7, 2009

Thankful Thursday - A Mom


I have never done Thankful Thursday before but this week when I stumbled upon it I could not resist. Thanks so much Lynn for Thankful Thursday.
My Mom is wonderful. I think most people would say that about their mothers. She loves me and my family. She tries very hard to be involved in her granddaughters lives even though she lives a hour and a half away. She raised me well, in church with a strong faith and knowing the importance of family. I love her very much and I am very lucky to have my mom.

4 comments:

Melissa said...

Thanks for sharing about your mom, and for stopping by my blog!

Lois Christensen said...

What a beautiful post about your mother! Enjoy your day!

Sherrie said...

What a sweet tribute to your mom. Happy Mother's Day to you AND her.

~~Mel~~ said...

What a great tribute to your mom! Thanks for sharing.