Monday, May 4, 2009

Unimportant Favorite Things

I was recently tagged by Sandra from A lot of Savings to list six unimportant things that make me happy.

This is going to be interesting. But before I start, here are the rules:

1. Mention the person who nominated you. Be sure to check out Sandra's blog.

2. List six unimportant things that make you happy.

My List:
  1. My morning coffee it may really be important, depends on the morning I guess. :-)
  2. The ocean, the beach, the sun I love all of it.
  3. Coupons and free stuff. It is important for me to save money but I get a real thrill from saving and getting things for free.
  4. Blooming flowers, either my own or some I just see driving down the street.
  5. Diet Mt. Dew, ok this is bad I know but I reaaly do like it.
  6. Candles, I love how they smell and look burning.

3. Tag six blogs. State the rules, and let them know with a small comment on their blog.

Here is who I've tagged:

Katie's Nesting Spot

A listmaker's Life

Savvy Squirrel

A Quest for Cents

A Happyhippy Mom

Always a Southern Girl

Be sure and check out all these great blogs.

4 comments:

Katie from ABC&123: A Learning Cooperative said...

Fun! I will enjoy putting together my list. Thanks for the tag.
Thanks also for the good tips this week. I went to Walgreens and left with $12 in RR - yeah!!
I also have my 8x10 uploaded for Wednesday's free photo printing (MOTHER - code)
Have a great day!
Katie (A Listmaker's Life)
...I think I'm signed in as "the Katies"...

~~Mel~~ said...

Great list...I agree with you on the coffee lol.

Cinder Craft said...

This was so fun Thanks a bunch!

Michelle J said...

Thanks for tagging me! Sorry I have been a little behind on commenting! I migrated to my own domain and it's been a BIG learning process filled with unexpected tech hurdles.

You have a great list! #1 is the first on my list too!