Monday, June 8, 2009

Kroger 4:45 AM


*** Update*** already heard from Shortcuts and they have added a $3 ecoupon to my shoppers card!! I expect to hear from the others within 48 hours!!



My latest Kroger Trip!! Yes at 4:45 am this morning! My daughter had to be dropped off for basketball camp this morning so after I dropped her off at the high school I made a run to Kroger. Hey I was up. Who knew they did not even keep all the lights on. Well anyway, I had a bunch of coupons and ecoupons to use so I wanted a quite trip.

This had its good and bad points:

Good; no one in the store

Bad; no cashier, I had to ring myself up. Which I don't like, this is a personal thing.

And I have a question.... none of my Cellfire, Shortcuts, P & G esaver, or the new Bringing Hope to the Table coupons worked. I have had 1 or 2 not work before but never all of them. I have already emailed Cellfire and will email the rest today but I just thought this was odd.

My total spending $58.31
Total Saved..... $51.85 who knows what my total would have been if all my ecoupons would have worked.

No comments: