Monday, June 29, 2009

VBS

Our church had VBS last week. It was a wonderful week. Busy for me since it was in the evening, 6 - 8, Monday thru Thursday. I had games each night so I had the really fun part anyway.

I failed to make pictures every night but my daughter did make a few with her camera phone the last night. I apologize for the poor picture quality but I just wanted to share.

Our last night we went to the local park for a cookout, s'mores, out final bible study, and a water balloon fight. We had a great time just being together.









7 comments:

Mikki said...

Aww. We had VBS last week too. I love it. It's always fun to get the church family together for a week solid.

annies home said...

I find VBS to be very fun and very worthwhile and worth all the hard work that goes into it

ccsmomma said...

We heart VBS! My kids have done 2 already this summer.

Lexie Loo, Lily, Liam & Dylan Too said...

I'm glad you had fun!

Anonymous said...

Looks fun!

Alex the Girl said...

VBS was a big deal for us when we were growing up, esp. when I got old enough to teach my own classes. It looks like your children had a good time.

xinex said...

Sounds like you just had a fun event!...Christine