Wednesday, June 24, 2009

The Wedding

My nephew was married this past Sunday. It was an outdoor wedding. Did I mention it was sunny and 95 degrees? Well, none the less, it was a beautiful sweet cermony. We were in the sun for the actual wedding but the reception was under a tent. We had a good time. Saw people we had not seen an a long time. That is always nice.

Pictured below is Hunter and Heather, my 3 girls, and 3 of their cousins.

These are my 3 girls and Jordan, their cousin. There is a large Amish community where we live. I tried to get a picture of the buggy going down the road behind the girls. I would never take their picture up close, this violates their religious beliefs.

My sister-in-law Paula and her daughter.


The girls waiting for everyone to get together for the pictures.




The Bride and Groom.... It was so hot and they looked wonderful and so happy the whole time.




We had a great time, wonderful food, which was served and eaten quickly do to the heat. I wish I had gotten a picture of the cake. It was kept inside due the heat and when it was brought out, cut and served everything happened to quickly for me to get a picture.

5 comments:

Cheesemakin' Mamma said...

Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog. You've got a great blog here. Stop by anytime. God bless!

Frances said...

What beautiful pics! It sounds like the wedding was lovely.

Krystyn @ Really, Are You Serious? said...

What a fun wedding..despite the heat.

Everybody looks beautiful

~~Mel~~ said...

Hunter and Heather are such a cute couple! Your girls look gorgeous.

Jennifer- A Quest for Cents said...

Such a Beautiful bride and hansome groom ... wish it was a balmy 95 Deg here.... In ft worth,tx its been 105 deg. (Unbearable) this week. Congratulations to the Happy Couple!