Monday, July 27, 2009

CVS Shopping



I had several transactions to keep my out of pocket low at CVS this week but look at all the school supplies I was able to get for free!!

2 Lady Speed Stick Deo $1.99 each

Used 2 $1.50 coupons

Bobby Pins $2.99

CVS Lotion $2.99 (I was completely out of lotion?)

1 Colgate Total Advance Toothpaste $2.99

used $1 coupon

2 BIC Trimuph Pens $3.99 BOGO

used 2 $2 coupons here

Easy touch pens $.99

2 Pencil Boxes $.99 each

Index Card Box $.99

2 Compositation Notebooks $.99 each

2 packages of sticky notes $.99 each

Used $1.50 CVS coupon for Speed Stick

Used $2 ECB from another transaction.

Total OOP $5.33

Total Saved $28 ish I just rounded my receipts from 5 transactions.

I did ask for rain checks for all the school supplies they were out of.

Sorry for the lack of pictures lately I have been really getting some great deals. Posting pictures is a little difficult for me.

Hope to hit Walgreens tomorrow.

No comments: