Friday, July 31, 2009

CVS Trip

Look what I bought at CVS last night........


Look what I spent......
-
$4.26!!!!
-
and I received $2 ECB to start next week.
-
I received my email yesterday about the free item coupon on your first shopping receipt in August and in that email were coupons for $4 off $20, $5 off any Glade sense & spray over $7 and a few others so after work and ball practice last night I put them to good use.
-
2 Arm & Hammer Detg $7.99
-used 2 $1 coupons
-
2 Soft Soap Hand Soap $.99 each
-used 2 $1 coupons
-
Lady's Speed Stick $1.99
-used $2 CVS coupon
-
Glade Sense and Spray $9.99
-used $4 coupon
-used $5 CVS coupon
-
Playtex Tampons $5.29
-used $1 coupon
-
Also used $4 off $20
and $2 ECB
-
I went for the Neutregina BOGO make up sale and ..... duh it was Sun-Tues only so I am hoping it comes around again soon I have $3 coupons from All You to use.

1 comment: