Thursday, July 30, 2009

Softball Pictures

My girls have been playing so much ball lately. I have loads of pictures. Most of which are not great (the ones I made anyway) but I am sharing anyway...

My oldest 2 have played on the same team this year. They have been very successful. This is a picture of the team after they won the A class State Tourney.

Fun picture with the team....


My middle child playing third (she also catches) my oldest is in center field you can barely see her head).


Oldest batting....




The youngest played for a different team so here are so of her pictures too.
My youngest hitting for her travel team....


Should have a group picture also but I can not find it on my computer?!?


My youngest played league. She made the Allstar team.
Allstar team group picture.....





Youngest playing 3rd with the Allstar team....






All the girls piled up together. They had so much fun. Played a tourney and won 3 games and lost 2.



Wish they could have played more because they really had a good time together.





1 comment:

Secret Mom Thoughts said...

Great action shots. You must be so proud of your girls.