Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Well Guess What!

Hello everyone,

I am writing this post as a letter to let everyone know... I have been laid off from my job. I am of course shocked and scared. What will my future hold? My husband and I both work and we are defiantly a 2 income family. I am asking everyone to pray for my family during this time.

Also, I don't know yet how I will keep up with my blogging. I sat in front of a computer all day and blogged all day while I worked. I do have a home computer but it is slow so I will just have to take it a day at a time. Please continue to visit my blog often.

Coupons.com has just updated with new coupons.

*Save $1 on 2 Keebler Fudge Shoppe Cookies
*Save $2 on Axe Constrict or Intense product
*Save $1 on Goody's Flex Headband

Just to name a few.

Redplum.com also has update some new coupons.

*Save $2 on Degree Women Fine Fragrance Deodorant of Body Mist
*Save $.50 on Kellogg's Yogos.

And last but not least....

*Remember to check Shop4Freebies everyday and see what they have to offer.
*Today you can Sign up to get a Blizzard Treat Coupon.

Thanks for you prayers,

Denise

7 comments:

Barclay Kathryn said...

Oh I'm sorry to hear about your job. I'll be praying for you family. We're going through job changes too, hard times right now. Glad I have your site to find the deals!

Melissa @SavingCentswithSense said...

So sorry to hear of your lay out. I was laid off almost 2 years ago (wow, that is crazy to say that!) but used it as an opportunity to finally stay home with my boys. I truly believe that when 1 door closes, another will open. Saying a prayer for you!

Melissa said...

I'm sorry to hear this news. I agree with Melissa (the previous commenter) that when one door closes, another opens. I'll be praying for you and your family.

Unknown said...

Sorry to hear about your Layoff. I hope that you quickly find what you are looking for whether it's a way to stay home or a new job. Have faith and keep your head up.

Evil Twin's Wife said...

Sorry about the layoff. With your money saving skills, I know you will fare better than most who have lost jobs out there, but it still stinks. My prayers are with you!

Lisa said...

I am so sorry to hear about your job! I have to agree with Evil because you definitely have a skill that I don't possess with your shopping/savings knowledge! I wish you and your family all the best during this tough time!

Rochele said...

We went through some VERY difficult times this winter, my husband works for a company that makes car parts for Toyota, Lexus and Hyundai...I know what you are going through for sure, we were a family of five living on 1850.00 a month!! Yikes!! WE never lacked anything that we needed during that very trying time, God always provided for us faithfully. Remember, that your job is not your provider, only God can provide your needs. Look at the birds of the air, they do not sow or reap or store away in barns and yet your heavenly Father feeds them.....