Friday, August 21, 2009

Kroger Mega Event Shopping Trip


This picture does not do justice to just how much I was able to buy this week at the Kroger Mega Event Sale. I did spend $80 but I also saved over $100 in sales and coupons. I kinda went over board with fruit snacks and cookie mix. I bought about 10 boxes of fruit snacks. My kids love them. I have to hide them from my oldest (yes she is 17) she would eat a box of fruit snacks at one setting.
-
I did get enough for 6 complete meals. By buying hamburger, chicken, and hotdogs, to go with Hamburger Helper, Chicken Helper, Taco Shells, and so much more.
-
By using coupons and cellfire ecoupons I was really able to save.
Don't forget to enter my Give Away for a $30 Kroger Gift Card.

7 comments:

Sarah VM said...

I love good deals! That's a lot for only $80!

Fregal said...

You can never have to many fruit snacks.

Maria@Conversations with Moms said...

Whenever you saved more than you spent, you know you had a great deal. That must have been fun.

Angela said...

I'm impressed you were able to take a picture with so much in it. It's hard to get everything in when you have so much. But did you have to say fruit snacks? Now I'm craving them like crazy.. :(

Kelly L said...

Very impressive

Anonymous said...

... Your kids are so lucky.
I need to tell my mom to buy more food.

Victoria said...

That's awesome!!! It feels like so long since I've done a huge shopping spree, I buy things in spurts now, lol.