Friday, September 18, 2009

Free Geo Trax DVD


Fisher Price is offering a free Geotrax DVD: Steamer and Samuel Save the Day.
-
To grab this freebie this is what you need to do:
1. Visit Fisher Price and click on “Get Your Free DVD.”
2. On the next screen choose “United States” in the upper right hand corner.
3. Then complete the ordering process.
-
Please allow 12-14 weeks for delivery.
Although my girls are way to old for this I did pick one up for a Christmas gift. Even if I can't use it I can defiantly donate it to the Spirit of Santa program in our community.

1 comment:

Duchess of Tea said...

Hello darling, thank you for visiting my cottage and for the sweet comment you left behind, much appreciated. I am here for a visit and I must say you have a fascinating blog, and an adorable family. God Bless you all. Darling, I joined you followers and will visit you again.

Love & Hugs
Duchess ♥♥♥