Saturday, September 12, 2009

Target Deals


I love Target coupons!!
10 Cups General Mills Cereal
used 10 $1 Target Coupons
-
20 Snack Size Packages of Cheese (I could not get all of them in the picture)
used 10 2 / $1 Target coupons
-
3 Packages of Bic Pens on sale for $.70
used $1/2 BIC coupon
used $1/2 Target coupon
-
2 Dove Deoderants $3.89
used 2 - $2 Dove coupons
used 2 - $1 Target coupons
-
6 packages of Archer Farms Bread
used 6 $1 Target Coupons
-
2 Hillshire Farms Lunchmeats $3.09 each
used 2 - $.55 coupons
used 2 - $1 Target Coupons
-
I only spent $4.96 plus tax!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

that's insane, i spent more than that on jellybeans last time i was at target

LeAnna said...

Awesome!! I love target coupons! We cleaned house the other week when they had Huggies for 8.99 and I used $3 manny's with the 1.50 target coupon. I always end up with 20+ coupons when I get up front. Do you ever have cashiers give you a hard time about coupons? I get grief over it every time. It doesn't stop me, I kinda get a kick out of it, but sometimes I really have to fight for them.

Victoria said...

You did great!!! I love the pic of your goodies on the rocking chair, lol ;D