Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Walgreen's Trip


I was already planning to go to Walgreen's today to pick up some toliet paper while I was at lunch. I had read about the Walgreen's big roll being on sale so I was in need of toliet paper so I thought I would check it out.
Well the big roll paper wasn't for me... to thin but I did find these One A Day vitiman drink 2 packs on a display rack in the coolers. They are on sale for $.99 each and when you buy 3 you receive a $5 RR. That is a great money maker!!

5 comments:

Stella said...

i heard some at Wags were getting the tp for free dont know if it was a clitch or not.. Im heading there today.. hey question when i have reg rewards can i use the 5.00 off of 25.00

Together We Save said...

Yes but usually at Wags it is $5 off after all coupons at CVS you can use as many as you want.

Stella said...

ahhh so let me ask after your 5.00 rr did you grab the tp? or do you just use if for a later trip

Together We Save said...

I did save it for a later trip. It was on clearance for $2.69.

Stella said...

woohoo!! I love the looks on the cashier's face when the total comes up.. great blog :)