Friday, September 18, 2009

Walgreen's Trip



Walgreen's had some pretty good deals this week. I can't find one of my receipts to give you an exact total on how much I spent but I believe it was really close to $30. I really had judgement issues on the Garnier products. The cashier told me I had to spend $20 after coupons to receive my $10 back. I am not sure if this was true but at least we have hair products for a while.
-
Highlights....
-
Trident gum on clearance for $.37 had the $1 coupon so 3 packages for $.11
-
Sally Hansen deal rolls so that is an awesome deal. Have some nail polish put back now.
Rimmel makeup is a great deal, BOGO free and coupons were in this weeks paper.
-
No True North at my store :-( I was hoping to try some.
-
So with the receipts I have I saved over $45.
-
And I still have a $10 RR, $2 RR, $1 RR, and $3 Sally Hansen RR.
-
I can't wait for next week's deals... they look awesome.

2 comments:

Victoria said...

I think you did a pretty good job! Next week's advertised Wags deals seem kinda blah to me so I'm gonna save my RRs till the week of the 27th. Hope next flies!! lol. :D

A.Marie said...

I was also bummed the there was no True North at my store...I really wanted to try it! :)