Thursday, September 17, 2009

Walmart Deal



I had a really great trip to Wal-Mart yesterday. I got all this and only spent $10.67 before tax!
This is how it went......


2 A1 Steak Sauces $3.66 each less 2 $2 coupons

2 Chinet Paper Plates $2.54 each less 2 $2 coupons

2 Endust $2.98 each less 2 $2 coupons

2 Glade candles $2.97 less 2 free coupons from inserts

2 Klondike Ice Cream Bars $1 each less 2 $1 coupons

2 McCormick Salt and Pepper $1.16 each less 2 $1 printable

Healthy Choice Dinner $1.78 less $2 coupon

Alx Onion Strips $2 less $2 try me free coupon in mail

Wonder Bread $1.78 less $.55 coupon

Midol $4.98 less $2 coupon

I try to keep an envelope of the stores where I know I will shop but don't weekly so when a really good coupon comes along for a freebie from that store I can take advantage of it. That is what this trip was all about.....picking up some freebies.

4 comments:

A.Marie said...

That is awesome!! You snagged some terrific good deals! I was at Walmart and saw the Endust and I was really wishing I had a good coupon to use! :)

Tammy said...

Hi Denise,

I saw your comment posted on Keeping the Kingdom First and decided to check out your blog.

This is a pretty good Walmart trip.

Your blog is very nicely laid out. You might want to move the about me up to the top so people can get to know you right away. I will check on you again soon.

Life Goes On said...

Great job at Walmart,I will have to see if I can grab any of those deals this week. I am almost out of paper plates.

Frances said...

Great job! You got some fab deals!