Thursday, October 1, 2009

Award Time



I have been given the "One Lovely Blog Award" by The Coupon Teacher. Thanks so much Shelly. I really appreciate it.

The rules of the "One Lovely Blog Award" are:

*Accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award, and his or her blog link.

*Pass the award to 15 other blogs that you’ve newly discovered. Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award.

Shelly thought 15 was a lot and I have to say 15 seems like such a huge number to me too, because I spend a lot of my time on other bloggers' sites and doing my posts and matchups. So I will just list a few I read.

More Family and Flowers

Just Breathe

Warm Chocolate Milk

Looking For A More Frugal 2009

Frugality in the Making (just realized Kristen gave me this award last Friday and I never posted it! I am so very sorry. Please stop by and let her know just how lovely she is!)

Sorry I am a rule breaker too but I really do appreciate the award!!

3 comments:

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Thank you so much. I am going to add it to a post tomorrow with some other awards I got today.

Frances said...

Lovely!! Thank you so much for the award!

Darla said...

Thank you for thinking of me!! How sweet of you...