Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Beach Pictures With Charlie

I hope everyone is enjoying these beach pictures.
I know I am enjoying sharing them.
If you read my blog often you know we have a sweet baby
in our family named Charlie. He is the best little dog.
So sweet and good natured.
We were lucky enough to be able to take Charlie with us
to the beach. Ft. Morgan is one of the few
beaches that allows dogs.
These are pictures of Charlie running and jumping
off the deck. He totally skips the stairs and just leaps.



This is the best shot I got.
He is really flying here.




Of course no day would be complete without a walk
on the beach. Even the morning we were leaving we
had to get out for one last walk.
(notice my girls are dressed much warmer here
then they were the rest of the week)



Oh and see the lumps in the sand to the right...
Jellyfish big and thankfully dead.
We saw dead jellyfish all week. Never any alive?
Anyone know if they have a life cycle or something that
would cause them to dye off in the fall?

3 comments:

Lourie said...

What I found was that Jellyfish live about 6 months. And since I was really curious, yes they can sting after they are dead. Call me a nerd. haha. Love the pics of Charlie.

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Great photos. I clicked on them and it's really cute seeing the dog fly!

Alta said...

I love these pictures! What an awesome little dog, Charlie.