Friday, October 23, 2009

Beach Pictures

Ok this is my last beach picture post I promise (well I think I promise). But here are just a few more pictures......

The girls walking out to make our beach pictures.
Notice they could not go out without our sweet baby.

I love the shots of them walking away. Just enough
cloud cover to give great shading.

We are big UT fans. No matter what win or lose
they are our team.
"Eric Berry 4 Heisman!"
This was my middle daughter's project
but really it took all of us.
We attempted it several times but finally
got it at the end of the week.

Playing in the water....
Boggie Boarding is a great way to
spend your day.


So I have updated my pictures that stay on my blog.
I had the hardest time picking a few.
Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend.

2 comments:

Kim said...

What beautiful pictures! I would love to be at the beach now. Have a great weekend!

April said...

Thanks for visiting my page! I love all the beach shots...I myself cannot get enough beach shots!