Thursday, October 29, 2009

Kodak Gallery

Last week when we came home from the beach I knew I had so many pictures I wanted to print. I was very excited to see this ad from Kodak.

Free Photo Gift
I blogged about the details here.
I had never registered with Kodak before and they were very easy to use.
I did get the free $15 gift which I used to order these pictures.


You may not be able to tell from my picture but these are wonderful
quality 5 x 7 photos. I am thrilled with my order. I only paid $6.98
including shipping. I went to Walmart the other day and did 2 5 x7
enlargements and just the 2 cost $4.50.
Thanks Kodak for such a great deal.

2 comments:

Debby@Just Breathe said...

I have been using the Kodak Gallery for years. It use to be called Ophoto. I had ordered 167 prints from them then I got the above email from them. (love the 9 cents price) Anyway when I got my $15. I made a mug for my dad for Christmas with all the family photo from his trip here!

Claudya Martinez said...

I use them and they are great.