Friday, October 30, 2009

Kroger Mega Deal Trip #2

Free and almost free Scooby Snacks and Keebler cookies keep me heading back to Kroger.

Total OOP this trip $10.32
Received a coupon from the Scooby Snacks for $3.50 of my next order.
Total Savings..$51.37
-
My Highlights:
-
2 Chex Mix $1.49 each
used 2 $.50 printables here
used $.50 shortcuts ecoupon
used $.50 cellfire ecoupon
Final cost free!!
-
Betty Crocker Potatoes $.99
Used 1 $.40 printable here
-
5 Keebler Cookies $.99 each
Used 1 $.55 coupon
Used 2 $1.50 off 2 coupons
-
2 Cans Rotel $1 each
used 2 $.50 coupons
-
Remember the Mega event ends tomorrow and lost of my printables expire today and tomorrow so stock up now!!

4 comments:

Samantha said...

Great deals, thanks for sharing !

Jodi said...

my ad didn't have the chex mix, but I'm wondering if it's on sale and just not advertised. I'll bring my coupons just in case!

Anonymous said...

http://bloodtippedears.blogspot.com/2009/10/prayer-and-help-for-my-mother-carol_29.html

Alexis AKA MOM said...

Great deals! I'm now in love with Kroger brand (our store is called QFC here) but great deals! I used my $25 gc they gave us and was amazed at the deals. I don't know if you entered already but I have a $25 GC up for a giveaway, you could get even more deals :)