Tuesday, October 20, 2009

More Beach Pictures

We had such a wonderful week last week that I wanted to share even more pictures.....

The sunrise view from our deck...
The beach with great waves and clear
water for playing.
The house we stayed in. It was in need of
some TLC but it was fine for us.



Late afternoon game of football.
My youngest and I both learned to throw and catch
last week. Ok she learned a lot better than I did.



Just alittle glimpse into our trip.
See these teenagers having fun with their family!?!
I am very blessed.


6 comments:

Just call me Yankee said...

Those are fabulous pics and the house is adorable.

Debby@Just Breathe said...

What a great location. The house looks really nice in the picture.

KK said...

Gorgeous sunrise!

Lourie said...

I love the beach!!! And that house on that beach would be heaven to me.

love lives in the kitchen said...

beautiful pictures and beautiful beach! thank you for sharing!
have a sweet day,
justyna

Rochele said...

Looks like you had a blast!