Friday, October 2, 2009

Walgreen's Trip


I headed over to Walgreens Wednesday to pick-up a few things and use the $5 off $25 coupon.
-
I picked up a few things we needed and a few things for my stockpile. All and I had a really good trip.
-
2 Boxes Quaker Life Cereal $5
2 Boxes Quaker Granola Bars $7.00 used $1 coupon
Speed Stick Deo $2.50 used $1.50 coupon
Lady Sped Stick $2.50 used $1.50 coupon
Sheer Fusion Lotion $6.99 used $1.50 coupon
Sally Hansen Nail Polish $3.99 used $3 RR and $.50 coupon
ChapStick Lip Balm $2.99
Charmin TP $4.79 used $1 coupon
-
Then used $5 off $25
Subtotal $20.76
-
Received $7 RR for Lotion
Received $3 RR for Chapstick
Received $5 RR Quaker
Awesome savings!!

8 comments:

Carolyn @ My Backyard Eden said...

Wow! That is awesome. I haven't been to my Walgreens in a while. They usually were out of the things in the sales ad, even by Sunday afternoon. Maybe I should check back in and try again. HOw long do the sale prices last?

Widge said...

wow great savings!

Fitter After 50 said...

Nicely done!

Jodi said...

I'm doing my Walgreen's trip today. I just hope they have the lotion and chapstick. Normally my Walgreen's doesn't have those 'free' things in stock. I'll post mine later.

StuffSmart said...

Great savings!
I haven't been to Walgreens in a while. I may have to start shopping there again.

Leslie said...

I'm heading to Walgreens tomorrow. I hope I can score a few deals too! Great job!

Together We Save said...

ChapStick and Lotion are monthly deals I am not sure about the quaker deal.

Kelly L said...

well done - tomorrow is my coupon shopping day - wish me luck!

Love
Kelly