Monday, December 14, 2009

Church Christmas Program

My youngest daughter was in our Church Christmas
play last night. She was the narrator for
"The Tiniest Christmas Star".
Here they are singing
"This Little Light of Mine"
Here she is by the church's tree after the program.

Here are my older 2 girls and some other people from the
church wrapping presents for "A Kid's Place"


This was a wonderful night. The play was great.
All the children worked so hard and our church
really came together for the children in our community.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was always so proud of my kids and grands at the Christmas programs. Your kids did a great thing. I love to see the children active at church projects. Congratulations to you.
QMM

Unknown said...

That's really great your girls are involved in church. I love seeing that. Good for them for helping other kids out, too!

Nancy

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Sounds like it was a wonderful evening. God bless.

KK said...

I do love Christmas programs!

Nessa said...

So wonderful of your girls to help out. The Christmas program looks wonderful. They make the season special.

Tweet the Meat

Lourie said...

I love that story. It is so sweet. And so cool that your girls were a big part of it.