Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Free Lip Pallet from Bed Head



Want another great freebie? Just hurry on over here
to request a free Lip Pallet from Bed Head
& get free shipping!

-

This compact lip pallet features Happiness, Romance,
Beauty, Hope, Gossip, Faith, Serenity, Loyalty,
Passion and Luxury!

Keep in mind the site is very slow… just be patient!

Allow 3-4 weeks for delivery.
Offer good in the continental U.S. only, while supplies last.
One per customer. They will cancel duplicate orders.

Thanks SheSaved

4 comments:

Debby@Just Breathe said...

It is slow, I am trying. Thank you and Happy New Year.

Together We Save said...

Very slow.

A.Marie said...

Slow isn't the word for it! I tried all morning and when I finally got to the page where I entered in all of billing/shipping info, the next page was an "error" page...then, when I refreshed the page and got back in, my cart was deleted. I had to start all over!

I am determined to get this if it takes me all day! :)

Kim Lehnhoff said...

I received an error when I tried to register and check out.