Friday, December 18, 2009

Friends & Family Walgreens Trip

Stopped by Walgreens at lunch to see if I could take
advantage of any good deals....




Here is what I got:


-




Here is how it breaks down (all prices include 15% off)

Transaction #1

-
Playtex Sport Tampons 36ct $6.79

used $5 RR from earlier

Subtotal $1.79

Received $2 RR

-

Transaction #2

-

Gallon of Milk $2.25 (no 15% off)

-

4 Yes to Carrots Lip Balms $.84 each

used 3 $1 coupons (cashier had)

-

2 Loaves Sara Lee Bread $1.86 each

used $1 off 2 tearpad coupon

-

4 John Fredia Products $5.09 each

used store coupon deducted $12

used 2 $5 off 2 internet printable

-

Used $2 RR

Subtotal before tax $1.69

-

Total 15% Discount $6.06

Total Coupon & Sale Savings $37.63!!

10 comments:

Melissa Miller said...

Hello Together We Save,
It's so nice to meet you! Thank you very much for your kind visit to my blog today. I really appreciate it and you are always welcome anytime! Your blog is just fantastic. ~WOW! What deals you find.

Chestnut is our huge and very patient boy. I'm not sure why he sat still for me. He's a sweetie!

Many blessings to you and yours this Holiday season!
~Warmly, ~Melissa :)

Eggs In My Pocket said...

Wow, that is great! In our area, there is only one wal-mart and one HEB. I love HEB because they always offer free things for buying one thing. I bought a brisket today(which feeds my family several meals) and in doing so, I got $19 of other food items free...such as Jimmy Dean Sausage, a large block of thier brand "velveeta cheese, chips, sodas, frozen vegetables and so on. It is such a great thing that they offer this. Have a great weekend, blessings,Kathleen

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Menopausal New Mom said...

You are making me jealous! We just don't get the coupons like that in Canada, I sure wish we did, would make shopping so much more fun!

Alli said...

Wow looks like you scored pretty well for a lunch break:)

Nancy M. said...

Awesome savings!

Together We Save said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Blonde Duck said...

You have much to teach us, oh wise one.

Eggs In My Pocket said...

12-21-09
Hi, just dropped back by to wish you a wonderful Christmas! blessings,Kathleen

LaVonne said...

Great job! I love the deals and the picture border!

Merry Christmas :)