Thursday, December 31, 2009

Healthy Choice $5 off 5



Healthy Choice just released this wonderful coupon!
Just here, scroll down and click on the
“Get Your Coupon” link.
You will then be redirected to a new page advertising
a $5 off any 5 Healthy Choice Frozen Meal coupon!
Once you click on the link, a SmartSource coupon
will begin printing immediatly!
Press your browser back button to print
a total of 2 coupons per computer!
With the New Year coming there is
bound to be some great sales to
pair with this coupon.

4 comments:

Furry Bottoms said...

Hello! Thank you for leaving a message on my blog. I thought of something-- have you ever checked out http://www.thegrocerygame.com ?? my friend has been shopping for $200 dollars worth of food and only having to pay $65, give or take a few. She amazes me. Since you're looking to save, I thought to show you to this website! :)

Nonna said...

You were so sweet to take the time to visit my blog, especially with how busy you are and wish me a Happy New Year...Love your blog and am glad I found it ! Here's to a safe and profitable 2010 LOL !

Jenny said...

What a great one for the New Year! I'm looking forward to enjoying more of your blog in 2010 and thanks so much for visiting mine, too! I appreciate you! Happy New Year!

Cass @ That Old House said...

Thanks for stopping by, and A HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU AND YOURS. May your 2010 be filled with love and laughter and peace -- and good ol' thrift!
Cass